Insurance Area

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do your centre accept cases with insurance?

A: We accept different cases with different insurance plans covered (Personal Accident, Company Insurance, Labour Insurance, Travel Insurance etc……). You are welcome to contact us if you have any enquiry.

Q: What kinds of service your centre offers?

A: We offer pain management, sport injury management, dance injury management, accident injury management, stroke rehabilitation and cardiac rehabilitation. We put a lot of emphasis on Manual Therapy, Spinal Manipulation, Soft Tissue Manual Therapy and Pilates Exercise. Also, we offer Acupuncture therapy and Physiotherapy Modalities Therapy too.

Q: I have insurance covered. Do I need to have a referral letter from doctor first?

A: You need to have a consultation from doctor first. Doctor will assess your condition and give a referral letter to you for physiotherapy. Besides, doctor will help you to complete the documents about the insurance.

Q: I don’t have a family doctor. Can you introduce a doctor to me?

A: We will try our best to recommend a suitable doctor for you. Our therapist can assess your condition first and suggest which specialty of doctor you are advised to seek for.

Q: Accident insurance includes all the assessment and treatment fees?

A: Different plan will covered different range of assessment and treatments. Usually, it will include the assessment fee (X-ray for example) and treatment fee (Doctor and Physiotherapist) as well. When patients seek consultation from doctor, patients need to explain when, where and how does he/she get injury. If patients experience any obvious site of injury, patients should tell the doctor as well.

Q: Do I need to complete the claim form?

A: Insurance company usually will ask the doctor to complete the claim form. You can ask your insurance agent for detail.